Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random things today

Right now is the reason why starting a Basketball Blog in the summer might not have been the best idea. I am all for building momentum, but it's times like this that lead to the lack of updates. With the FIBA Americas thing just absolutely boring me (and everyone else it would seem with the coverage of it decreasing by the second) I just have nothing to talk about right now. All eyes are on October when I can start with the team by team preview of the 2007-2008 season. But as for today, here is a few random things I suggest everyone view to keep them occupied...

Doug Smith at the Toronto Star with his excellent Tuesdays and Fridays postings on thestar.com

Sports Illistrated ranking the Atlantic divison teams and the moves they made in the off season. (Raptors got an A-)

And I was not the only one to take part in a fantasy basketball video for YouTube....



Personally I do perfer ours, but the clapping after every selection did give me a laugh.

This one is worth it just for the guys reaction to winning....



And once again, the Rockhard Fantasy draft lottery...



Never done fantasy basketball? Here is your chance. Word to the wise, to do it properly will take up alot of your time and energy.

No comments: