Saturday, November 3, 2007

Deja Vu

WOW, I can't believe I forgot to mention "the shot" last night. Truth of the matter, there was a TON of highlight moments that a lot of you won't see because of the disrespect shown by the media towards the mighty Raptors, but the one highlight you would have seen is of course the 60 foot buzzer beater by Chris Bosh.

Now here is the thing, that shot was EXACTLY the same as a shot Bosh made last year except from the opposite side of the court and with out Mo Pete. BUT IT WAS THE EXACT same. First, here is last year's version...



So I am watching it last night, and right when he steals it I feel it. Automatically I thought of the shot from last year against Washington. And even though I didn't know, I did know that that shot was going in from the moment it left his hands.



That was highlight reel moment #1 of many this season, and you can expect to be seeing that shot next summer when the year in review videos are on Raptors TV.

No comments: